Curwe counter displays is new generation, WiFi compatible, flexible counter display solution to shows active calling ticket number in counter/room of your queue management system. It can be installed on ceiling, wall or desktop with several installation brackets and It has lightweight aluminium chasis with eloxal (anodic oxidation) surface. You can use counter displays without any loss in the lumination of the LEDs for longer than 10 years and connect them to your corporate or personel WiFi network.
- 40x10 pixel resolution with power leds
- IEEE 802.11 WiFi support
- More than 300 meters wireless communication
- Scrolling text information
- 75mm character height
- Red, Blue or White led color options with high luminance power leds
- Customizable font styles with Windows fonts
You can show your corporate messages to your customers with the scrolling text messages on the screen when standby mode.
WiFi 802.11 wireless communication
Supports standard IEEE 802.11 wireless wifi standard.
In this way, you can use wireless queue management led screens with standart WiFi hardwares such as modem, router or access point and install or move your screens without any modifications needs.
Windows true type font support
It operates compatibly with all windows true type fonts. You can highlight the counter number or ticket number with its different appearance by applying different font types
Multiple LED color options
You can order your wireless queue screens to fit for your corporate needs with red, white or blue led color options. You can use different colored led main screens for serving different services.
300 meters wireless communication
The wireless network technology used is WiFi certified, offering a perfect wireless working experience at a distance of 300 meters from just a single WiFi certified standard hardwares.
You are free to use it in any place in your waiting room with 180 degree viewing angle and 75mm character height.
In applications with more than one main panel, you can use direction arrows to navigate your customer to right directions.
Alumunium chasis, modular design
Thanks to its modular design, you can increase the number of previous lines at any time by simply integrating the additional line. You can easily remove the lines or you can add new combinations with the simply modified additional lines.
Static or DHCP IP Options
It offers the option of working with static or DHCP IP options. Only one IP address can display up to 20 previous calls.
- Network: RS485 Half Duplex or IEEE 802.11 WiFi
- Technology: Matrix Power Led Display
- Connection: Rj11
- Operation voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 10W
- Weight: 790g
- Dimensions [mm] (WxDxH): 350x33x128
- Luminance: 400mcd
- Resolution: 40x10
- LED technology: Power led (up to 2200mcd luminance)
- LED color options: Red, White, Blue
- Chasis colors: Eloxal
- Call number rows: 1
- Optional additional rows for previous calls: Yes
- Scrolling text: Yes
- Central clock usage: Optional
- Ticket number character size: 4
- Ticket number prefix: Yes
- Counter number character size: 2
- Navigation arrows: No
- Video display: No
- Image/Slide show: No
- Special text instead of ticket number: No
- Special text instead of counter number: No
- Previous call display: Yes
- Next call number display: No
- Melody option: Yes
- Corporate melody option: Yes
- Volume control: Yes
- Ticket call: Yes
- Scrolling text: Yes